ALL RESERVED SEATS GO ON-SALE AT 10:00 AM CT on AUGUST 15, 2016
Seats are individually marked and reserved (See the Seat Map below to plan your location). Your seats, once purchased, will be held throughout the parade. Most seating sections are three rows deep, and are located in the street. Please be aware that traffic can be an issue, and we encourage everyone to try and park before 4:00 PM and enjoy the holiday environment of Downtown prior to moving to your seats. If you are unable to make it to your seats in time, we will be unable to issue a refund. See additional traffic notes below.
NOTE: Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- THE PRICE YOU SEE, IS THE PRICE YOU PAY! There are no additional service fees added to the costs – everything is included.
- Front Row Seats (ROW A) – each section has a front row, and these seats are available for purchase.
- There are only three rows in each section with a few exceptions:
- a few deck riser sections along 9th Street with more than three rows consist of chairs for the first three rows (ROWS A, B, C), and elevated chairs for the remaining rows (ROWS D, E);
- section 213 – Renaissance Worthington Premier Seating – is all elevated grandstand seating with six rows of padded seating.
- Back by Demand – Premier Tiered Grandstand Seats at the Worthington Renaissance! This elevated grandstand seating section features an incredible array of amenities, including:
- Valet Parking (in by 4:00 PM, one pass per order)
- Grandstand Reception on the Skywalk of the Worthington Renaissance, plus cash bar
- Passed champagne toast at the start of the parade
- Padded seats and indoor restrooms
- Complete, Signature “A la Carte” Renaissance Worthington Menu featuring:
- House Roasted Turkey B.L.T. – Tomato, Herb Mayonnaise, Arugula, Pecan Smoked Bacon, La Brea jalapeno bread
- Housemade Potato Chips – French Onion Dip
- Triple Fudge Pecan Brownie
- Small Vasa water bottle
- $85 per person
- Gold Seats – Several sections are now available for this very popular seating area, which includes complementary, non-alcoholic beverages, padded chairs and private portable restroom facilities. Front row seating priced at $35.
- Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- With only a few exceptions, all sidewalks around the parade route are open for free viewing!
- The sections are coded as follows:
- All Sections marked, “B,” as in, “B11, B12, etc.,” are on Belknap Street in front of the County Courthouse
- All Sections marked, “C,” as in, “C11, C103, C503, etc.,” are on Commerce Street
- All Sections marked, “N,” as in, “N11, N13 or N15,” are on 9th Street in front of the Convention Center.
- All Sections marked, “H,” as in, “H101, H304, H701, H902, etc.,” are on Houston Street.
Attendees may ride our Parade Shuttle to-and-from Farrington Field and the parade, beginning at 2 p.m. and ending at 10 p.m. Cost is $3.00 per person, $5.00 per couple – kids 12 and under ride free.
- Traffic becomes congested downtown beginning at 4:00 PM. We encourage you to take The T to the ITC in Downtown to enjoy the shops and restaurants and avoid the traffic congestion, but check their Sunday. Unfortunately, the TRE does not run on Sundays.
- The parade route itself becomes congested around 5:00 PM, and it becomes difficult to actually get to your seats if you arrive later than 5:00.
- We cannot issue refunds if you are unable to arrive at your seats due to traffic or pedestrian congestion – please plan accordingly.
- Check out all of our Parking and Access information prior to your journey to plan a seamless experience!
There is plenty of space throughout the route to watch the parade for free! The sidewalks along all blocks continue to be free.
For further information, please email us.
Below is the map for this year’s Parade: