Reserved Seating – Update 11.22.15, 10:00 AM
Online ticket sales are closed. We are completely sold out of reserved seats, and none will be available onsite. Thank you for your support and see you tonight, Sunday, November 22 at 6:00 PM. The route will remain the same as in years past, and the seating sections will remain the same.
Seats are individually marked and reserved (See the Seat Map below to plan your location). Your seats, once purchased, will be held throughout the parade. Most seating sections are three rows deep, and are located in the street. Please be aware that traffic can be an issue, and we encourage everyone to not wait until the last minute to drive Downtown. If you are unable to make it to your seats in time, we will be unable to issue a refund. See additional traffic notes below.
NOTE: Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- THE PRICE YOU SEE, IS THE PRICE YOU PAY! There are no additional service fees added to the costs – everything is included.
- Front Row Seats (ROW A) – each section has a front row, and these seats are available for purchase.
- There are only three rows in each section (except for a few sections along 9th Street). Those with more than three rows consist of chairs for the first three rows (ROWS A, B, C), and elevated chairs for the remaining rows (ROWS D, E).
- Gold Seats – Several sections are now available for this very popular seating area, which includes complementary, non-alcoholic beverages, padded chairs and private portable restroom facilities. The Gold Seat areas have been completely redesigned with service and access in mind to avoid the issues we had last year.
- Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- With only a few exceptions, all sidewalks around the parade route are open for free viewing!
- The sections are coded as follows:
- All Sections marked, “B,” as in, “B11, B12, etc.,” are on Belknap Street in front of the County Courthouse
- All Sections marked, “C,” as in, “C11, C103, C503, etc.,” are on Commerce Street
- All Sections marked, “N,” as in, “N11, N13 or N15,” are on 9th Street in front of the Convention Center.
- All Sections marked, “H,” as in, “H101, H304, H701, H902, etc.,” are on Houston Street.
Attendees may ride the Fort Worth Transportation Authority’s (The T) special Parade of Lights expanded bus service (Route 7) to-and-from Farrington Field and the parade, beginning at 2 p.m. and ending at 10 p.m. Cost is $3.50 round trip.
- Traffic becomes congested downtown beginning at 4:00 PM. We encourage you to take The T to the ITC in Downtown to enjoy the shops and restaurants and avoid the traffic congestion. Unfortunately, the TRE does not run on Sundays.
- The parade route itself becomes congested around 5:00 PM, and it becomes difficult to actually get to your seats if you arrive later than 5:00.
- We cannot issue refunds if you are unable to arrive at your seats due to traffic or pedestrian congestion – please plan accordingly.
- Check out all of our Parking and Access information prior to your journey to plan a seamless experience!
There is plenty of space throughout the route to watch the parade for free! The sidewalks along all blocks continue to be free.
For further information, please email us.
Below is the map for this year’s Parade: