Online sales open August 15, 2018.
Seats are individually marked and reserved (See the Seat Map to plan your location). Many seating sections are three rows deep but others are bleacher seating.
Please be aware that traffic can be an issue, and we encourage everyone to try and park before 4:00 PM and enjoy the holiday environment of Downtown prior to moving to your seats. If you are unable to make it to your seats in time, we will be unable to issue a refund. See additional traffic notes below.
NOTE: Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- THE PRICE YOU SEE, IS THE PRICE YOU PAY! There are no additional service fees added to the costs – everything is included.
- Front Row Seats (ROW A) – each section has a front row, and these seats are available for purchase.
- Seats are arranged in different ways, with street seating, bleacher seating, elevated decks/chairs.
- Gold Seats – More sections are now available for this very popular seating area, which includes complementary, non-alcoholic beverages, padded chairs and private portable restroom facilities. We have added bleacher seating to the offerings here for even more viewing options.
- Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- With the exception of Weatherford Street, a few sections on Commerce and Houston and the south side of 9th Street, all sidewalks around the parade route are open for free viewing!
- The sections are coded as follows:
- All Sections marked, “W,” as in, “W11, W12, etc.,” are on Weatherford Street in front of the County Courthouse
- All Sections marked, “C,” as in, “C103, C503, etc.,” are on Commerce Street
- All Sections marked, “N,” as in, “N11, N13 or N15,” are on 9th Street in front of the Convention Center.
- All Sections marked, “H,” as in, “H101, H304, H701, H902, etc.,” are on Houston Street.
Attendees may ride our Parade Expanded Bus Service to-and-from Farrington Field and the parade, beginning at 2 p.m. and ending at 10 p.m. Cost is $4.00 per person Round Trip.
- Traffic becomes congested downtown beginning at 3:00 PM. We encourage you to take The Fort Worth Transportation Authority buses to the ITC in Downtown to enjoy the shops and restaurants and avoid the traffic congestion, but check their Sunday schedule – most routes will conclude at 8:15 that evening; however, the Route 7 bus to Farrington Field will operate until 10:00 PM. The TRE WILL be running on Sunday, with the final outbound train scheduled for 10:00 PM.
- The parade route itself becomes congested around 4:00 PM, and it becomes difficult to actually get to your seats if you arrive later than 4:30.
- We cannot issue refunds if you are unable to arrive at your seats due to traffic or pedestrian congestion – please plan accordingly.
- Check out all of our Parking and Access information prior to your journey to plan a seamless experience!
- Portable restrooms are set up around the parade route for use by all patrons.
For further information, please email us.
Below is the map for this year’s Parade: