Our online ticketing system became active August 15 To go directly to our online ticketing system, please click the, "Reserve Your Seats," button below. Scroll further down to see a map with information about the Street Seat locations.
Are you a current seat holder for the 2014 XTO Energy Parade of Lights? Please CLICK HERE for important planning information for this year's event!
UPDATE 11/28/2014, 12:00 NOON: ONLINE SEAT SALES HAVE ENDED (12:00 NOON). ANY REMAINING SEATS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT OUR ONSITE TICKET SALES LOCATION BEGINNING AT 2:00 PM. CASH/CREDIT ACCEPTED. THE TICKET OFFICE IS LOCATED AT 5TH STREET AND MAIN STREET IN A WHITE TENT.
Seats are individually marked and reserved (See the Seat Map below to plan your location). Your seats, once purchased, will be held throughout the parade; however, you must keep in mind that traffic can be an issue and we encourage everyone to not wait until the last minute to drive Downtown. If you are unable to make it to your seats in time, we will be unable to issue a refund. See additional traffic notes below.
NOTE: Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
Here are our seating options:
- More Choices! Sections are smaller, allowing for more choices around the parade route.
- THE PRICE YOU SEE, IS THE PRICE YOU PAY! There are no additional service fees added to the costs - everything is included.
- Front Row Seats (ROW A) - each section has a front row, and these seats are available for purchase.
- There are only three rows in each section (except for a few sections along 9th Street). Those with more than three rows consist of chairs for the first three rows (ROWS A, B, C), and elevated chairs for the remaining rows (ROWS D, E).
- Gold Seats - Several sections are now available for this very popular seating area, which includes complementary, non-alcoholic beverages, padded chairs and private portable restroom facilities. The Gold Seat areas have been completely redesigned with service and access in mind to avoid the issues we had last year.
- NEW FOR 2014! RENAISSANCE WORTHINGTON DELUXE SEATS! We have partnered with the Renaissance Worthington Hotel, and they are offering elevated and tiered Renaissance Worthington Deluxe Seating in section H213 on the west side of Houston Street at 2nd Street. There are only 222 luxury seats elevated 48" from the ground with incredible views. Amenities include: Valet parking (one car PER order), hot chocolate, access to climate controlled restrooms and "grab & go" snack/beverage offerings for purchase. $85.50 per chair.
- Discounts are available for seniors (60 and older) and children (12 and younger), as well as for the purchase of Family Fun Packs (four tickets purchased at one time). Infants, as long as they can sit in a lap, will not need a reserved seat.
- Corporations interested in purchasing 25 seats or more should contact our office directly for one-on-one service.
- We've opened up more areas for free seating - with only a few exceptions, all sidewalks around the parade route are now open for free viewing!
- The sections are coded as follows:
- All Sections marked "B," as in, "B11, B12, etc.," are on Belknap Street in front of the County Courthouse
- All Sections marked, "C," as in, "C11, C103, C503, etc.," are on Commerce Street
- All Sections marked, "N," as in, "N11, N13 or N15," are on 9th Street in front of the Convention Center.
- All Sections marked, "H," as in, "H101, H304, H701, H902, etc.," are on Houston Street.
Attendees may ride the Fort Worth Transportation Authority's (The T) special Parade of Lights expanded bus service (Route 7) to-and-from Farrington Field and the parade, beginning at 2 p.m. and ending at 10 p.m. Cost is $1.75 each way.
- Traffic becomes congested downtown beginning at 4:00 PM. We encourage you to take The T, or the TRE to the ITC in Downtown to enjoy the shops and restaurants and avoid the traffic congestion.
- The parade route itself becomes congested around 5:00 PM, and it becomes difficult to actually get to your seats if you arrive later than 5:00.
- We cannot issue refunds if you are unable to arrive at your seats due to traffic or pedestrian congestion - please plan accordingly.
- Check out all of our Parking and Access information prior to your journey to plan a seamless experience!
There is plenty of space throughout the route to watch the parade for free! The sidewalks along all blocks continue to be free.
Come Downtown, shop or grab a bite to eat and avoid the traffic. Be sure to turn off your GPS units when coming Downtown.
For further information, please email us.
Below is the map for this year's Parade: